The Edwards P3 handheld measuring system is the essential device for on-site service calls and on the spot flexible checking. Thanks to the easy use and integrated measurement data memory, pressures can be directly measured at different locations for monitoring the application. Owing to the advanced measuring range of the high-precision Piezo Pirani sensor, pressure measurement in the range of 1200 to 5x10-4 mbar can be displayed. With DAKKs certification.
· Mobile and fixed pressure measurement installations of all kind, including;
· service, maintenance, universities and laboratory applications
· Food and packaging industry
· Vacuum process quality assurance
· Visualization and documentation of vacuum pumps and systems
Features and Benefits
· Measurement range 1200 to 5x10-4 mbar (7 decades)
· Usage in vacuum is possible
· Data logging via USB interface or using the internal memory to store up to 2000 values which can then be exported to PC
· Cordless power supply with standard 9 V battery or 12 V a.c. adapter in the accessory pack
· Pressure unit selectable: mbar, Torr and Pascal
· Windows software for measuring data storage and PC analysis in the accessory pack
· DAKKs certification.