When you register as a user of our web site we record and store all of your information on our secure server. If you place an order we will record your name, shipping and billing addresses, telephone number, and email address so that we can properly ship and bill your order. We will use your email address and/or telephone number to contact regarding your order.
Your personal information will only be used by Capitol Vacuum Parts. We never sell, rent or otherwise distribute your information to anyone outside of Capitol Vacuum Parts. We may provide your information to third parties only for the express purpose of fulfilling your order. We use every reasonable effort to maintain the confidentiality of your information but we will not be responsible for the disclosure of any information due to data transmission errors or unauthorized acts of third parties.
USE OF INFORMATION
The primary use of the information we collect from you is to help us provide you with a high level of customer service. From time to time we may use this information to contact you regarding other matters such as new products, special offers, product recalls, etc. We have a strict NO SPAM policy and we will never send you information unless we believe it may benefit you. If you do not wish to receive such information you may opt out by sending us an email or calling us.
WEB SITE SECURITY
Capitol Vacuum Parts will employ every reasonable effort to maintain the security of our web site and the data stored within it. All credit card transactions are conducted by SSL and transaction information is stored on third party secure servers that are certified for the proper storage of sensitive information. Your personal information is protected by our third party web site host.
Although we make security a priority, we cannot guarantee that any internet transaction is 100% secure. If you need or want more specific information related to security please inquire.
Capitol Vacuum Parts will always keep your account information secure but you must also do your part. Here are a few tips to help you maintain the security of your account:
- Never reveal your user and password information to anyone.
- Change your password periodically.
- Don’t share your user account with anyone else.
As with any other internet account or transaction, please take proper precautions against fraud:
- We will never ask you for account information via email. Do not respond to such requests.
- Never email your credit card number or bank information to anyone.
- Never open suspicious email, especially those with hyperlinks or attachments.
- Never open an attachment from someone you don’t know.
- Don’t click on a hyperlink in an email; instead, type the address shown into a new browser.
- Whenever you enter personal information into a web page, be sure the page is secure.